Is It March Already ?

Wednesday, March 04, 2015

I've been dealing with health issue this past two months. Not a serious problem, tho.. but it seems to come and go. This condition has led me to non-productive months which is actually something I really want to avoid since my ONLY resolution for this year is to be more productive. But what can I say, I had a low-mood in creating because of this health issue.

But thank God, I'm feeling better now. I still feel the pain on my left knee, tho. Hope it will get better soon.

Say no more! So, these are two simple projects I've managed to finish around these non-productive months. A simple infinity scarf & a necklace.





Currently, I'm making a baby blanket.. as a starter for a productive year, hopefully!


Cheers !





0 comments:

Post a Comment