Late Post

Sunday, December 07, 2014

It's been a while...
and look how time flies !

Last month, I was so busy preparing for Pasar Seni ITB - the oldest and the biggest curated (art/craft/design) market here in Indonesia. Together with my fellow makers, we called our booth Yarn Party. We had such a fun day... and exhausted too, of course.

Anyway...

I'm back now ! Ready to post again.
So, here are some (late) photos my hubby took during the event. I have to borrow it from him 'cos the crowd was so crazy and there were times when it was raining heavily.. I wasn't able to leave the booth. 



Pasar Seni ITB - 23 November 2014



 



This event only happens once in every four years, so.. no wonder it was packed with curious people who wants to feed their creative souls. 

Till we meet again... Pasar Seni ITB 2018. 

- xo





0 comments:

Post a Comment